Tuesday, 1 March 2011



 Tarka in the sunshine.

 A green woodpecker.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I am so longing for some warm sunshine now as well, it's been a long winter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you oodles of sunshine from Cumbria. It's divinely gorgeous today. We just had lunch outside and it really does make the heart sing to feel it melt on your skin. It'll be with you before long.
    love, veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures. Spring is such a beautiful season. I long for sunny days in the polytunnel planting seeds. Your allotment looks fantastic, and how lucky to capture the woodpecker, they are so beautiful. We have kingfishers on our pond in summer, but they are so quick, I can,t get a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sunny here right now, but lots of snow still laying about, so I suspect we have a while until Spring.
    Beautiful and inspiring photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunny pictures. It has been such a cold week so thanks for sharing some sunshine! Very much looking forward to Spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sunny photos, they made my skin tingle with the thought of lovely sunshine :)
    Blessings to you and your lovely pixies.
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gina
    How this African girl is craving sunshine..
    It is freezing here - grey, wet and very muddy.
    You are a ray of sunshine though and visiting you here is very heart-warming.
    Love to you all

    ReplyDelete
  8. And ta da! You made it sunny today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sunny pictures which certainly brighten up a damp March day. Hope you haven't been too upset by the comments on your thread today. Some of us appreciated hearing what everyone gets up to (I'm probably just to nosey). Please don't let a few people stop you from posting. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quickie to ask if you have an email address I can contact you with? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gina,

    Lovely pics :) just wanted to offer some support, I really enjoyed daily threads as it helped me to feel part of a community. You will always be welcome back :)

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete