Saturday, 12 February 2011

Mia


This week, Mia continues to write letters and draw in almost every spare moment, she also loved the fantastic audio story we bought this week, a dramatisation of The Box of Delights, it is magical and a real childhood favourite of mine.  We also bought snakes and ladders and Ludo.... although it has been impossible to actually show them how to play yet as Willow thinks the pieces are either for putting into her mouth or throwing off the table....

9 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,
    I'm very honored that you like visiting our little blog. We too bought snakes and ladders and ludo this week. Unfortunately Benny as hoovered up the dice and 3 of the counters (grrr) and I haven't gotten around to opening up the hoover bag yet. I too love snowdrops, I'm sure if we listened extra hard we'd hear them tinkeling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina,
    So lovely to find your new blog.
    I just joined the green parent forum, did a search for 'vegan', and a post from you came up! Very happy to see you are all well and enjoying the beginnings of spring...
    Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring! whoohoo! And by the end of it you'll have a tiny new soul in your arms, what an incredibly special time for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne, so good to hear from yo! I have tried to email you so many times over the last few weeks and they keep getting returned to me. Have you changed your email? Could you email me miaeileen@aol.com, so that I can try and email you again :)

    Love Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina. Thank you for this gorgeous post. I know how it is when you are pregnant with little ones, it can be quite challenging. I wish I could help you out somehow. Tell Mia that there is a package on it's way to her x Have a great weekend. Our spring moment is here: http://mypangaloon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVen without the photos I can 'see' everything you've described. Springtime blessings from Cumbria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina
    Have been thinking of you. I hope you are getting enough rest. Spring is nearly here and so is your babe. How precious those final weeks are. What a treasured time for you all. A spring you will always remember so clearly. Your words create really wonderful pictures with me, I too can see what you have described.
    Lots of blessings to you and your wonderful family.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. dear gina,

    i hope it is all right with you and the baby!

    love and light
    heike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautifully written post. It is always so special to notice the snowdrops and frogs and birdsong and know that Spring will be here very soon. Smiling with you. :) xx

    ReplyDelete