Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Pippa Toadstool.

This is Willow's doll Pippa Toadstool.
Mia's first ever sewing project was sewing together two little squares I knitted to make her a pillow.  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Gina
    Such a beautiful doll and a very special pillow. Hope to get some time to send you a message sometime soon. Thinking of you.
    Much love Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet, handmade doll's have such a special feel to them don't they. The blanket is lovely too - Mia has done a better job than I could! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful doll, and well done to Mia on sewing the pillow, shes very clever.
    Linda O xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh oh, I'm a melting :-) How completely brilliant. Look at the lovely pillow and blanket, Mia is a clever wee lady! thanks for sharing this x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh lovely, we have one of Laura's lovely dolls too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous doll and the pillow is so lovely! :) (p.s. I'll try to reply to your email tonight but if I fall asleep before I do just to let you know I will be in touch very soon!)

    ReplyDelete