Thursday, 10 March 2011

Inspiring Books & Thrifty Finds.

Lots of inspiring reading taking place this week.
   I have also found so much inspiration in Sunnymama's lovely blog, here  I love her  families blend of waldorf inspired, nature loving, autonomy embracing unschooling.

Below are Ash's  charity shop finds this morning.....We do almost all our shopping in charity shops and we are looking forward to the start of the carboot sale season too.
The rocket kit, we have to make up ourselves, using vinegar and baking soda as fuel, apparently it will shoot up to 100ft in the air.

4 comments:

  1. We have Festivals, Family and Food, and it is well used!!! Some great finds in the charity shop, the rocket kit looks fun!!!
    Linda O xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love FF&F too, I was looking through it yesterday, thinking of easter to come. The town jigsaw looks lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog. I do want you to know that your blog is also such an inspiration to me! Your respect for your children and joy in parenting just shines through in all of your posts. :)

    Oh and that rocket kit looks awesome! We made a playdough volcano using vinegar and baking soda recently and had so much fun. Must look out for one of these kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sunnymama :)
    We saw your playdough volcano pictures, so great!

    ReplyDelete