I have never seen so many frogs in one place either. My Sol will be beside himself with excitement when I show him these pictures, Gina. How he loves pondlife! Lucky you all!
Wow so many frogs and so much frogspawn!!! Our frogspawn is now all hatched and we have hundreds of tiny wiggly things in our garden pond!!! Lovely photos of everyone enjoying the outdoors. Hope you're feeling better today. Love to you all Linda O xxxxx
Wow, look at all those frogs!! I've never seen so many in one place, I can imagine the noise was really quite something else.
ReplyDeleteWow, those frogs are plentiful there! You have inspired me to get down to the woods to have a look-see for some frogspawn too
ReplyDeletexx
I have never seen so many frogs in one place either. My Sol will be beside himself with excitement when I show him these pictures, Gina. How he loves pondlife! Lucky you all!
ReplyDeleteWow so many frogs and so much frogspawn!!!
ReplyDeleteOur frogspawn is now all hatched and we have hundreds of tiny wiggly things in our garden pond!!!
Lovely photos of everyone enjoying the outdoors.
Hope you're feeling better today.
Love to you all
Linda O xxxxx
It is quite amazing how many there are!
ReplyDeleteKelly - hope Sol enjoys the photos :)
Linda - We are going up to the pond after lunch to see if any have hatched out yet, the children are very excited!
Gina xxx
oh wow, what wonderful photos of the frogs :-)
ReplyDelete