Willow loves to bake bread.
Our Spring Season Table.
Willow playing on our neighbours log pile.
Climbing up the steps on the way to feed the chickens.
Wheelbarrow fun.
Willow pottering outside the yurt.
And this photo is for sunnymama. As I left a comment on her blog the other day, telling her that Mia likes to take photos of the others pulling silly faces, and then when I went to upload our pics that evening, what was the very last photo I found.
Brilliant photos Gina. I really love that you can see the joy in Willow's face as she's making her bread. Tarka's face is brilliant. I like photos of people pulling funny faces too.
ReplyDeleteThe doll from Laura is beautiful, we bought one of her baby dolls. She's now called Sally and is very much loved.
So glad you've been able to borrow a camera... so many happy moments to capture!
ReplyDeletexxx
Willow is gorgeous!! Love her beautiful curly hair, and such a cheeky smile. And Tarka, what a great face.
ReplyDeleteLove the photos of the outside of your yurt, such beautiful surroundings to live in.
Linda O xxx
Lovely glimpses of daily life. Love the wheelbarrow play! And who cannot love that cheeky face of Tarka!
ReplyDeleteOh what a cutie Willow is and looking so happy kneading the bread! They are all wonderful pictures. Tomorrow I'll show Sunnyboy the picture Mia took of Tarka pulling a silly face. I know he will love it! :)
ReplyDelete