Lunch outdoors.
On Thursday's we collect our Organic Fruit and Vegetable Boxes from the Cafe here. Willow happily offered to take on the job of washing all the muddy potatoes and carrots, not the easiest task without a sink. Mia soon came to help too.
Moving a load of topsoil to fill planters Ash has made for outside the straw bale and cob building which houses the campsite (and our) solar showers.
While Mia ad Tarka were busy digging today I overheard this conversation.
Mia: I just thought I heard a really gentle, deep voice like a buddha's.
Tarka: What is a buddha?
Mia: I do know Tarka, but it is hard to explain.....pause while she thinks about it...a buddha is someone with peace inside them.
It's lovely listening to children chat and Mia's words about Buddha were beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love Mia's description, so thoughtful xx
ReplyDeleteLove Mia's interpretation.
ReplyDeleteand it won't be long before you have a tiny newborn in your arms too. It is always strange how the youngest still seems so small until a new baby arrives and just like that they seem so big. Willow makes it seem like a very fun task cleaning carrots and potatoes!
ReplyDelete