Sunday, 12 December 2010
Sunday....
Willow chopping vegetables.
Then I gave up resisting the urge to tidy the bookshelf and did so, which meant that lots of books we hadn't read for ages were rediscovered and poured over by three happy pixies....
Then a stroll in the woods, this is the first time Tarka has been out for a walk in well over a week and I think the fresh air did him good. He's still very pale and has much less energy than usual but I think that he is on the mend.
We visited the chickens to feed them some sultanas, which they seem to love...
This little pixie refused to wear a jumper even though it is still icy.
A little slide and play on the rapidly vanishing snow...
Last night as I was feeding Willow to sleep on the bed and Tarka came and snuggled up to me. He was squeezing his eyes open and shut with a very concentrated expression on his face, then he sighed resignedly and said ' Every time I blink my eyes close, and I wanted to see what it was like without the dark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment