Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Christmas

 Stockings....
 Home made mince pies!
 Presents


 An arty bump shot taken by Willow.
 A  feast for Christmas lunch...
A white christmas.
Ans most perfectly .... snow!

11 comments:

  1. Oh Gina, what a lovely christmas you've had! The children all look so peaceful and happy, yurt life seems to be really suiting you all. Much love and happiness for the new year. September xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas looks beautiful! I would be really interested in what you ate for your vegan feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and warm and happy..a real reflection of you and your family. Much love, dear friend. will write soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks lovely, Im so glad your doing another blog now, I missed your other one loads!!, I found this one through green parent forum, awesome. I was really suprised to that now your in a yurt, wow what a change, I think it's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh we have that fire engine and it gets so much play by all three littlies (and daddy too at times).
    Lovely Christmas photos, thanks for sharing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. (PS: Yipeee! I can comment now lol!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics - looks like you had a really wonderful Christmas. I really love reading your blog & was also so pleased when you started blogging again! And would also love to know what you had for your Vegan Christmas dinner - looked amazing & would love some inspiration for next year! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the lovely comments :)

    Yay, Sarah, I did fiddle around with the comments bit and it has obviously worked!

    ReplyDelete