Snowy walks, the inside of Mia's wellies have been wet for a bout three days now as she can't resist the deepest snowdrifts and someone (ok me) melted her waterproof trousers trying to dry them a bit too close to the woodstove.
Snowy spider webs.
...and the chickens. Mia and Willow love them. Tarka is a little nervous of them.
Yay :) so glad you started the yurt blog :) and oh my gosh it looks amazingly beautiful, the yurt, the surroundings and your 3 pixies. Your title photo at the top is so lovely they look so happy .
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you all xx
cant wait to see more photos of your new home x
So glad you have started blogging again Gina - I really have missed seeing how you were all getting on - and so happy you are where you are. Blessings to you all. xxx
ReplyDeleteOH I am green with envy x x will be closely following your journey x
ReplyDeleteYay, loved reading your old blog and look forward to many more lovely posts. Your new life looks wonderful and my head is whirling with questions. Lou xx
ReplyDeleteMe too! I miss you and it's nice to be able to see your lovely photos on the net.. I can again show what Tarka is up to to Marcus.
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't believe you're already 18 weeks pregnant! Amazing!
Love love love,
Laura
Oh how wonderful to share a glimpse of your lovely family life Gina :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful news about the coming of a new babe.
blessings, Sue xxx
Lovely to have back at the blogger community!! Love the pictures of the yurt. Since reading your article in TM have been thinking about how you cope with the snow. Wonderful news about babe no. 4. Blessings, Vanessa xxx
ReplyDeleteSo happy to see you back in blog land Gina! Huge congratulations on your move and your Spring blessing! I loved your last TM article xxx
ReplyDeleteAnd that beautiful round baby belly - so very happy for you and your new life. Always my blessings to you, sweet mama. H
ReplyDeleteGreat snow fun! xx
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you back Gina, I have been thinking about you. Congratulations on your new home and baby, you all look very happy in the yurt. I must admit I am a wee bit jealous, it looks idyllic.
ReplyDeleteI hope Tarka heals quickly
Love and Light
Michelle x
how happy I am too, smiling .. huge beaming smiles here mixed with afew tears, so lovely to see the children and you, happy days darling, looks like you are making your dreams come true.
ReplyDeletealways love
x
Oh Gina, So lovely to have you blogging again. Have so missed reading about your wonderful family. The pictures look amazing and a new babe due in the Spring too. Huge congratulations.
ReplyDeleteStay warm and take care. Hope Tarka is feeling better soon. Lisa xxx
Just found your blog via a friend! I've missed you! ;)
ReplyDeleteI sent you a letter earlier in the year and now know why I got no reply. Lol. I am so so happy for you. Wonderful news about your new home and new little one. Like Denise, smiles & a few happy tears here. It's really good to 'see' you.
Is there an address I can reach you at? Have you got the same email? Would love to post you a few bits.
Lots of love from us xx
Thank you for a all your lovely comments, it is so nice to connect with so many lovely mamas again :)
ReplyDeleteLaura, I'm so sorry we didn't get your letter :) We did move quite suddenly and we were off line for five months altogether....I feel very out of touch!
My email is miaeileen@aol.com, it would lovely to hear from you :)
Love Gina xxx