Wow you do have a lot of snow! I do love to see the birds eating well when its so cold. Robins always look so bright against the white snow don't they. I do hope your little boy gtes better soon, my little boy is looking pale again with all these coldy bugs about. Enjoy your lovely spelt pizza, there is nothing nicer on a cold day in my opinion!
Oohh does look magical. Poor Tarka, hope he feels better soon and recovers his spirit.
Sigh, I'm feeling a little miffed, I've put out bird feeders, we stuffed orange skins with peanut butter (organic no less) and bird seed - and we just don't seem to get any birds to the garden :-( Any tips for attracting them?
Wow you do have a lot of snow! I do love to see the birds eating well when its so cold. Robins always look so bright against the white snow don't they. I do hope your little boy gtes better soon, my little boy is looking pale again with all these coldy bugs about. Enjoy your lovely spelt pizza, there is nothing nicer on a cold day in my opinion!
ReplyDeleteOohh does look magical.
ReplyDeletePoor Tarka, hope he feels better soon and recovers his spirit.
Sigh, I'm feeling a little miffed, I've put out bird feeders, we stuffed orange skins with peanut butter (organic no less) and bird seed - and we just don't seem to get any birds to the garden :-(
Any tips for attracting them?