Friday, 3 December 2010


We have recently moved to live in a yurt at the sustainability centre.  he is also just starting out as an independent midwife!

This week has been a snowy one -Our first snowy yurt experience....  The 30 second walk to our compost loo can suddenly seem a lot longer on days like these but we are surrounded by acres of woodland and how magical it all looks today.







6 comments:

  1. Dear Gina! How I have missed you and am so looking orward to catching up with all your news at your new home. And the best news of all - a new babe joining you soon!! So happy you have started up this blog. Blessing to you all.
    Lots of love
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly, it is wonderful to be able to keep in touch once again xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina, lovely to see you all again, and wow what a wonderful thing, a beautiful place to live too ... maybe we'll bump into you up there sonetime when we're visiting.

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogging. I saw your article in The Mother and thought it was great and congratulations on your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Gina!

    Lovely to hear all your news - congrats on your pregnancy :). I don't know if you've received my emails. I think I have the wrong address! We're so looking forward to coming and seeing you all soon. Love, Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to 'see' you back and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete