Paddling pool looks fun!!! Lunch outside is always fun!!, and my children always eat more outside!! Forget-me-nots are so pretty, aren't they? Linda O xxxx
I think your mystery plant may be some kind of comfrey related plant. There is some flowering near us, but it always flowers alot earlier than my comfrey at the allotment. The leaves and flowers definitely look comfrey like.
Paddling pool looks fun!!!
ReplyDeleteLunch outside is always fun!!, and my children always eat more outside!!
Forget-me-nots are so pretty, aren't they?
Linda O xxxx
I think your mystery plant may be some kind of comfrey related plant. There is some flowering near us, but it always flowers alot earlier than my comfrey at the allotment. The leaves and flowers definitely look comfrey like.
ReplyDeleteLovely days you are having,
How I love popping in here, Gina. Always warms my heart so!
ReplyDeleteI love forget me nots too, so pretty. What a great time of year! xx
ReplyDeleteForget-me-nots are my favourite to! And they just keep on going don't they! Lovely to see your tribe enjoying the sunshine. Much love X
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful sunny pictures!
ReplyDelete