It's been so hot this week. We spend most of eachday hiding out beneath the shade of the trees. Mia, Tarka and Willow have been playing with a lovely home educating family who are camping here. It is lovely to make new friends, to sit and chat while the children play together happily, but funny knowing that they will be gone again in a few days time. It's like constantly meeting and then saying goodbye to new neighbours.
The Climbing tree...
Making homes for animals with one of their new friends....
Terence the lion in his newly built home...
Bike riding. Both Mia and Tarka have learnt to ride their bikes in the last few weeks and Willow has really enjoyed borrowing this balance bike to scoot around on. Mia zooms around on her balance bike now and has been asking for a pedal bike with a basket and a very loud bell.
Its lovely to see that you've been enjoying the nice weather too :) I would love to go on a bike again, its been years since I've last tried cycling. My little cousin has a balance bike, they look really good. I've been having good fun finding things as I'm tidying up in the garden, I've put some photos on my life blog :) I just love being outside!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! Jenna badly wants a basket for her bike too. :)
ReplyDeleteWe have the same thing with holiday makers here, lovely to meet new people, but does feel quite strange, living where people are holidaying! Good though! The bikes look fun xx
ReplyDeleteHappy times!
ReplyDeleteToo hot for me too.... we keep looking for shade too. Can't believe it's April!