Oh my goodness, Jahara looks so like her brother and sisters :) It certainly looks like you are having a lovely summer. Just wondered if the print arrived as not sure I had the correct address. Blessings sue xx
Jahara's beautiful face made me smile instantly! How beautiful she is and how she is growing! Hope you are well my friend. I am so far behind in keeping in touch. Will catch up with you soon. Please forgive me for being so quiet!
Hey Gina, they do grow so fast eh? Ramona is nine months and nursing is still her fave, although now she can multi task- nurse and poke my eyes, nurse and climb, nurse and nipple gripple the other. Very talented xx
Hey Gina, I have been thinking of you too and hoping all is good with you and your family. Lots of love from over here, Laura, Russ, Phoebe and Ezra xx
Oh my goodness, Jahara looks so like her brother and sisters :)
ReplyDeleteIt certainly looks like you are having a lovely summer. Just wondered if the print arrived as not sure I had the correct address.
Blessings sue xx
What absolutely gorgeous children you have Gina! Looks like you are having a wonderful summer :) xx
ReplyDeletewow how did 13 weeks happen! She's a real cutie. much love x x
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful to see how happy nd bright she is! Well done, Gina!
ReplyDeleteLove, AmorinStar, x
So beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous smile xxx
ReplyDeleteJahara's beautiful face made me smile instantly! How beautiful she is and how she is growing! Hope you are well my friend. I am so far behind in keeping in touch. Will catch up with you soon. Please forgive me for being so quiet!
ReplyDeleteLovely Jahara and her beautiful smile.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, cheers from New Zealand, Marie
ReplyDeleteHey Gina, they do grow so fast eh? Ramona is nine months and nursing is still her fave, although now she can multi task- nurse and poke my eyes, nurse and climb, nurse and nipple gripple the other. Very talented
ReplyDeletexx
Thinking of you all, hopefully enjoying the end of Summer and getting ready for Autumn
ReplyDeleteI am missing you, my friend!
ReplyDeletehope all is well!
ReplyDeleteAnd loving and thinking of you, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI hope all is well, I recently found your heartful blog.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from the snow:)
Hi mama,
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you lately and wondering what your beautiful family is up to. Send me a note sometime.
April
I was also wondering where you were and hope you are all well. x
ReplyDeleteHey Gina,
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of you too and hoping all is good with you and your family.
Lots of love from over here,
Laura, Russ, Phoebe and Ezra xx