Sunday, 1 May 2011

This week....

We are waiting  for our new babe to join us, and also doing things like this..
Balancing.
 Finding  bird egg shells - This is a song thrush egg.
 Making their own little house for the day at the clay bread oven on the camp site, they ate lunch there and played for most of the afternoon.

 
 Bike riding....
 Finding dens built by the bushcraft groups in the woods...

 And sculptures created by campers
Joyful spring days full of expectation and sunshine.

11 comments:

  1. I have been checking in on you over the last week and thought your new babe had joined you.

    Sending you lots of lovely peaceful vibes, can't wait for some photos!

    Blessings, Michelle x
    p.s: lots of people wondering how you are doing on GP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the magical moment had happened too, thinking of you always with excitement of a new baby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy peaceful days Gina.
    Blessings, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful discoveries. Bushcraft groups sounds great, I have a few boys here that would love that, as well as playing in the dens.

    Wishing you all the best when "the time" comes, and hope you enjoy this lovely May weather to it's fullest whilst you waiting.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love and blessings Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such special times. Look at the happy faces! Thinking of you, dear Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you all and your imminent arrival, sending you peaceful happy birthing vibes ....

    Much love X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've had a lovely few days, the camps look amazing & the clay bread oven too. I keep checking to see if there's any news! Sending plentiful peaceful birth vibes Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you.... lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Veronika, just posted on facebook. Congratulations to you all, I hope everything went well.

    Welcome earthside Jahara.

    Blessings

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete