Friday, 6 May 2011

Our Spring baby!

Jahara Ashling was born on May 4th at 8.10am after a peaceful four hour home water birth, with just her family to welcome her. 
 She is so loved by her sisters and brothers.  We are resting and having a peaceful family time in her first few days, enjoying the spring sunshine streaming through the yurt doors .  A curious robin hopped into the yurt to take a peek at Jahara yesterday.





21 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Gina, so happy for you all :-)
    Love and hugs September xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been waiting for such news! What joy and such a beautiful babe, she is truly blessed to be born into your family!

    May you have a blessed and peaceful babymoon! If you don't mind will pm susie on GP for postal address so I can send a little something in the post!

    Much love and hugs San x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and such wonderful news Gina.
    What a wonderful blessing for both Jahara and the rest of your family to come together, may you have a peaceful and gentle babymoon.

    With love, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news Gina.
    Beautiful photos of you all, Jahara is perfect!!
    Congratulations and lots of love to you all
    Linda O xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugest congratulations! She looks beautiful, and the look of love and pride in all of your faces is wonderful.

    Have a lovely peaceful babymoon (I honestly wasn't expecting photos so soon!)

    Love and blessings to you all

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations, beautiful pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, she's beautiful. They are such lovely pics. It's beautiful to see the joy that Mia, Tarka and Willow are obviously feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The biggest congratulations to you all, and welcome to Jahara (lovely name)

    You all look so happy, proud and glowy in the photos

    Enjoy these magical days

    Blessings, Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh wow! This is what we have been waiting for... your baby is beautiful, congratulations! I feel privaliged to share your joy as a new little life comes into the world so wonderfully, well done :) Love to you all, Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH how wonderful, many, many blessings to you all. Rest well and take care of yourselves. Have a wonderful babymoon mama x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the world Jahara . . . Congratulations & brightest blessings to you all. Your new baba & lovely family pics are just beautiful - thank you for sharing. Take care & enjoy your babymoon. Sarah x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the world Jahara. Congratulations to you all and the pictures are beautiful. Enjoy this wonderful special time.

    Oh dear I am all teary eyed and broody now.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Gina
    Little Jahara has certainly chosen a very special family to be a part of. All the love and wonder in everyone's eyes. Beautiful Mama looking so at peace and loving and glowing. Mia has such a wonderful, tender big sister look gazing at her baby sister. Tarka and Willoq beaming with joy! And that proud Dad!! He must feel so very proud! Thank you so much for sharing these most precious pictures with us. Wish I could pop around and bring a meal, offer some help. Know how truly happy I am for you all! What gets better than new babes and lots of family love and support and care.
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gina, she is just utterly perfect. Beautiful. I am so happy for you all. Did the sling arrive?! I will get a parcel off now I know she is a girl!! :)
    Much love to you all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome earthside beautiful little Jahara :)
    Oh my what a wonderful family your gorgeous new babe is part of, such lovely sisters and brother. Enjoy your baby moon mama.
    Love and light
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What gorgeous photos Gina, thank you for sharing them! A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I'm so glad that your birth was peaceful and loving. Your family simply glows!
    Much love to you all, Carly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome little Jahara! Congratulations to you all. What a very beautiful little baby! Enjoy a wonderful babymoon. Lots of love, M & A & E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh oh BIG congratulations, what beautiful news. She is just perfect! Much love to all of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful news, beautiful pictures, beautiful babe, beautiful mama, beautiful family! Congratulations Gina and welcome earthside Jahara. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A quick check-in to say that I am thinking of all the family and I am sure you are enjoying such beautiful days together during these early days with Jahara. So happy for you. Lots of love from us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Many many congratulations to you all! Such wonderful news!

    I had thought you had stopped blogging as your new posts don't show up on my reader and the two or three times i tried to access your blog direct it came up with error messages. I have been thinking of you lately and thought i would check one last time, and i was amazed when your blog popped up and I sat and read through weeks and weeks worth of posts! I am so glad that you continue to write and that you all seem to be so happy and really thriving right now.

    Welcome to the world Jahara - you have been born into a wonderful family!

    Happy babymooning. xxx

    ReplyDelete