Monday, 23 May 2011

New baby loveliness.


We are all loving spending our days with our lovely little Jahara....








8 comments:

  1. The love shines out of these pictures so brightly Gina. And Jahara looks so like Tarka, is that true from where you see too?
    Love to you all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to post the very same thing Becks, lots of joyous love in your lovely family and my oh my little Jahara looks like her sisters and brother :)
    blessings sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such love is all I can say. Mia, Tarka and Willow look so in love with their new sibling, so sweet

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely pics and how lucky is Jahara having such adoring and attentive siblings! Mia looks very grown up in her role as big sis.

    Keep well

    San xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovel, lovely pictures, you all look so happy. I hope you are doing well, Gina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so lovely. I love the picture of Mia holding Jahara. She looks so proud, and so comfortable with her. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina,
    Just popped on to let you know I have sent you an email xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Mia looks so grown up holding Jahara xx

    ReplyDelete