These are very sweet. I also love taking pictures of my three kids all snuggled together in sleep. Last night, I tried my hand at sketching for the first time in a long time, and my sleeping 8 mo baby (lying next to her sisters) was perfect inspiration.
So sweet :)
ReplyDeletexx
They'll be very happy!It's so nice to fall asleep after a redaing!Chiara
ReplyDeleteAwwww, so beautiful xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww How lovely.
ReplyDeleteIs'nt it wonderful how the sound of a lovely story can lull little ones to sleep...blissfull x
ReplyDeleteAww! So sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteThese are very sweet. I also love taking pictures of my three kids all snuggled together in sleep. Last night, I tried my hand at sketching for the first time in a long time, and my sleeping 8 mo baby (lying next to her sisters) was perfect inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThey are such lovely photos. It's really beautiful how close your children are to each other.
ReplyDelete