I used to ride a white pony named Rocky! His canter was the same speed as another horses gallop!! Hope they had a lovely time, and a bet it has fuelled their desire for more lessons!!
How wonderful that Mia (and Tarka) got to enjoy riding lessons. Mia must have enjoyed every single moment so much. I used to ride as a girl and had a horse called Comet. I have very strong, special memories of riding him so fast over miles and miles of open African countryside. So open and free. I felt as if I was flying! The big grins on Mia and Tarka's faces in that first picture!
I used to ride a white pony named Rocky! His canter was the same speed as another horses gallop!! Hope they had a lovely time, and a bet it has fuelled their desire for more lessons!!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that Mia (and Tarka) got to enjoy riding lessons. Mia must have enjoyed every single moment so much. I used to ride as a girl and had a horse called Comet. I have very strong, special memories of riding him so fast over miles and miles of open African countryside. So open and free. I felt as if I was flying! The big grins on Mia and Tarka's faces in that first picture!
ReplyDelete