Paddling in the very cold sea...
A Little Egret
Collecting shells and exploring.
Swinging.
Every few weeks we visit Winchester as they have the best Library and there are lovely walks along the water meadow (they also have a chocolate shop that sells big bags of the best dark chocolate buttons)
Tree climbing in the water meadow.
This little boy loves his baby sister.
Winchester Cathedral.
Just realised you're blogging again, lovely pictures. Have fun home hunting.
ReplyDeleteWe love Winchester and it's library too and would that be Montezuma's chocolate you all enjoy - yum - my favourite.
Dawn x
I'd missed you and often wondered how you were doing.
ReplyDeleteMelissa over on the GP mag is doing an article on off grid living if you're interested? I know you no longer post their for your own understandable reasons, but you and Ash are doing such a marvellous thing, it would be good for others to see what is involved in making the commitment to respect the earth and its resources.
A hug and a smile to you San x
Lovely lovely pictures as always! :) And best wishes for all of your future plans, another new chapter on your journey.
ReplyDeleteHappy home hunting Gina, I can understand the need for more space, I'm sure the perfect place for you all is out there. Winchester looks great, we shall have to visit one day (even if it's just for the chocolate shop) Lovely picture of Jahara and Tarka x
ReplyDeleteWinchester is where I grew up I have such fond memories of it! It is years since I've been there, I guess like most places it's changed some what but I'd wager it's just as etheric in places as it always was. Now I can drive I'm going to visit it with my kids so they can see where I grew up.
ReplyDeleteSo nice to catch up with you Gina, been missing your words and pictures.
Much love x x x
Dawn - Yes it is Montezumas chocolate shop and the best bit is that only Ash and I like them so we get to share a big bag!
ReplyDeleteHi San, Lovely to see you again. You know I am not sure we qulaify as 'off-grid' as we have to charge our battery on mains electricity in the winter, use mains water and use the campsite laundry facilities. I don't really feel qulaified to talk about living sustainably, as although we live in a yurt and use solar power, we still drive to shops, use the supermarket and face making the same sorts of compromises as we did living in a house. It's a tough one!
Thank you for all the lovely comments :)
Gina x
Lovely pictures as always Gina. Really happy to see you blogging again. I hope your house hunting goes well. An exciting new step for your family. xx
ReplyDeleteHi Gina,
ReplyDeleteLovely to see you blogging again! I hope you are all well. Was planning to email you v soon to say we are coming down in May as Joss is doing a Ben Law course through the Sus centre but you may have moved by then! Good luck with the house hunt! love Anna x
Lovely to get news from you! I often think of you, and just this afternoon, Marcus was talking about when we were camping at the mother's camp (we've put the tent up in their bedroom!)
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Laura
Laura, Can you email me as I have been trying to email you and they are returned to me, so lovely to hear from you, I think of you all so often :) my email is ashleycastree@aol.com lots and lots of love Gina xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Anna, we may still be here and it would be lovely to see you!
ReplyDeleteHi...love reading your blog and looking at your pictures. What will you miss most about living in a yurt? x
ReplyDeleteSo lovely to see you blogging again-love reading your blog as our youngest babies were born roughly the same time :) xx
ReplyDelete