This is the face of the unripe strawberry thief caught in the act . Will we have even a single ripe strawberry in this planter, this summer? Not with this little pixie on the loose.
We have an almost ripe strawberry thief here! I thought it was the chooks, but I caught Reuben eating the last of the evidence the other day. I walk past the strawberry pot thinking, oh two more days and that one will be ready, then the next morning its gone!
Ha Ha, she's so adorable!
ReplyDeleteWe have an unripe blackcurrant thief! How they can eat them when unripe, I'll never know!!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have to train her up to pick plums, I've discovered they are best picked under ripe and let them ripen at home!
Ah, Claire that is good to know as we have some plum trees on the camp site!
ReplyDeleteAh, Claire that is good to know as we have some plum trees on the camp site!
ReplyDeleteWe have an almost ripe strawberry thief here! I thought it was the chooks, but I caught Reuben eating the last of the evidence the other day. I walk past the strawberry pot thinking, oh two more days and that one will be ready, then the next morning its gone!
ReplyDeleteHowever with a cheeky grin its all allright!
xx
Ahh but what a gorgeous strawberry thief she is :)
ReplyDeleteXxx